Terms and Conditions
abhijitpatra.com has set the following conditions for use.
- By using abhijitpatra.com you agree to be legally bound by this terms. This will be effective with your first use of abhijitpatra.com. If you don’t agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms, do not use abhijitpatra.com.
- abhijitpatra.com may change these terms at a later date. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes to this site. If you continue to use abhijitpatra.com even if the terms change in the future, you will be legally bound to abide by the revised rules.
- You may not use the abhijitpatra.com content without personal, non-commercial work. No copy , reproduction, reprint, download, post, broadcast can be used for commercial purposes, you also agree not to adapt, modify or create any derivative work from any abhijitpatra.com content except for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You only agree to use abhijitpatra.com legally in a way that does not infringe on anyone else’s right to use this website. Prohibited behaviors include harassing or causing inconvenience to anyone, sending obscene or offensive content, or disrupting the normal flow of conversations between abhijitpatra.com.
Disclaimer of Liability:-
abhijitpatra.com will not be liable for any news statement. Do not rely on any statement published on abhijitpatra.com without expert advice. No information is disclosed for any particular purpose or for any particular person.
Information found on abhijitpatra.com we do not guarantee names, images, pictures, logos and icons.
You can visit other sites by following the link from abhijitpatra.com. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their content.
abhijitpatra.com is not responsible for the following damages….
- If the ignition requtation.
- If a third party damage.
- Loss of data.
- Was the key, regardless of the abhijitpatra.com arising in connection with any indirect, consequential, special or if imitative damage.
If you are under 18:-
- Please take permission of parents or guardians before participating in any com discussion.
- Never disclose personal or personal information (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
Third party content:-
You will see ads submitted by others at abhijitpatra.com. A advertisers are solely responsible for the content of the ad, which they submit to us, ensuring that it is not illegal. If there are any errors in the advertisement, we will take the responsibility if anything is omitted.
Please do not disclose personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address). Please do not include any type of postal address. If you want to give us an address, you can use the ‘Contact Us’ link.
These rules may change from time or time. Please make sure you read all the terms carefully. If you continue to use the website after using any of the terms, you will abide by all the terms and conditions.
Law and Jurisdiction in Management:-